Campden BRI Connect 2021: 15-17 June
: 15 Jun 2021 - 17 Jun 2021
Type: Conference - Virtual
We can’t wait to welcome you (virtually) to Campden BRI Connect 2021.With industry-leading experts covering the hottest topics, why not tell a colleague or invite your boss to gain insights together and succeed in an unpredictable climate. Attendance is FREE but they will need to register in advance.
Click here to go to the event web page, where you can see the full list of presentations and register for the event.
Campden BRI’s annual face to face festival of science, technology and membership – previously known as Campden BRI Day – will this year take place in an online format over a period of three days and will be called Campden BRI Connect 2021. This year it will include a blend of live and pre-recorded presentations, keynote lectures, interviews, panel events, thought leadership mini-lectures and much more. Content will be available 24/7 throughout the event so our members and clients all over the world will have the chance to get involved.
Attendance is FREE but you do need to register in order to gain access to the event.
Register for Campden BRI Connect 2021 today:
- Campden BRI Annual Lecture - Keynote Speaker: Katherine Smart, Group Technical Director at Diageo
- Thought Leadership mini-lectures
- Live Q&A Panels addressing key topics for the food and drink industries.
- Updates on our latest industry-driven research programmes
- Online discussions and break-out groups